Tuesday, June 21, 2005

grrs and sighs

[3:51 P.M.]: how was the doc ?
Prayinmantis4 [3:51 P.M.]: doc was ok
[3:51 P.M.]: good
Prayinmantis4 [3:52 P.M.]: he said its prolly that im not eating is why im forgetting things Prayinmantis4 [3:52 P.M.]: ::rolls eyes::
[3:52 P.M.]: lmao
[3:52 P.M.]: doctors are so smart
Prayinmantis4 [3:52 P.M.]: very
Prayinmantis4 [3:52 P.M.]: he gave me a prescription that said fun on it too...hes just a reg ol comedian that guy i swear..
[3:53 P.M.]: OMG LMAO
Prayinmantis4 [3:53 P.M.]: i was really tempted to tell him oh didnt you know the insurance wont cover this? but i jus fake smiled and said ..cute
[3:53 P.M.]: lol
Prayinmantis4 [3:54 P.M.]: i really wanna take it to the pharmacy with me and be toatally straight faced and hand it over to be filled with my others
[3:54 P.M.]: lmao yeah
Prayinmantis4 [3:55 P.M.]: he even stamped it and everything
[3:55 P.M.]: roflmao
[3:55 P.M.]: that is too fucking funny

Prayinmantis4 [3:56 P.M.]: yup..thats gonna hafta go in the blog
Prayinmantis4 [3:57 P.M.]: friggin drs ayiyi

[3:57 P.M.]: lmao i woulda smacked him in the head with it
Prayinmantis4 [3:57 P.M.]: did i tell you about when i went ot the regular dr and he made me a balloon animal?
[3:57 P.M.]: NO ROFLMAOOOOOO
Prayinmantis4 [3:59 P.M.]: he seriously thought i was like real real real crazy, my mom told him the meds i was on and his eyes got reaaaaaal big and hes like oh ok..then he asks me do u wanna see a magic trick and starts doin magic tricks and im just sitting htere like what in the fuck? then he says yer not smilin...how bout a balloon animal? and i laughed cuz it was just ridiculous and he said ahh i knew youd like that
Prayinmantis4 [3:59 P.M.]: i jus sat there dumbfounded like holy shit, dude thinks im retardedly crazy

[4:00 P.M.]: lmao
[4:02 P.M.]: ahahahahahahahahahahahaha poor pray lmfaooooo jesus that is funny shit

Prayinmantis4 [4:02 P.M.]: me and my mom walked out got in the car and shes all.....well....that was interesting...did you have fun?
[4:02 P.M.]: lmao!!!!
Prayinmantis4 [4:03 P.M.]: said mom..i feel like im 6 and i jus saw a new pediatrician for the first time

why do docs think theyre so friggin funny?...wish i had a prescription pad so i could've wrote him one back saying a new career as a comedian, or maybe a book about jokes -which are funny, which are not.
look u a-hole im at the psychiatrists office ding ding! youre a psychiatrist and im a mental case, i don't need the lame attempts at humor. I think if I could was able to have "fun" just as easily as you writing me a rx for it then I wouldn't have came in the first place cuz we all know sitting in yer dirty, stankass, no-air condiontioned lobby full of overmedicated drooling idiots is NOT FUN!. maybe I'll call him and tell him hey ya know what I thought would be fun? you come to my house for our next appointment, or maybe you pay and we meet in disneyland? that would really be fun! ...jackass

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont even know how to respond to that script.

12:10 AM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger GH said...

LocoHatLady...

If I were in town I'd take ya out for fun :)

...then I'd send the doc our bar tab as a bill ;)

~g

4:24 PM, June 24, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

i like that idea G :P

7:16 PM, June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home