Tuesday, July 12, 2005

mini vacation

Ive been taking a lil mini vacation i guess..my minds been kinda...insane...cuz i wasnt taking my meds cuz...im insane...and well yah..anyhow. My dad is out of town for two weeks, I was gonna take his dog over to my house and take care of it there. But because of the fact that my therapist is advising me to have as little stress as possible untill my meds kick back in and its kinda calm being over here alone. I know I can go home at anytime. I can spend all day in the pool if i want, I dont have teenage brothers hasseling me every 10 minutes to do something because theyre bored. Bill collectors cant reach me here. My mom-who I love, but drives me fucking nuts most of the time isnt here. I only have to clean up after me, noone else, thats real nice. I got my art stuff overhere and I paint when i want, what i want and have noone to come in and comment/judge/criticize/"gives construtive criticism"(Bullshit!) on it. I can read books without people coming in asking me waht are you doing? whacha reading? is it good? can i watch your tv?can i use the computer? basically meaning can i make shit tons of noise in your room while yer in here quietly trying to relax??? I love my family mos def, I just need some space which is next to impossible in my teeny tiny house.

Matts going to a "pimps and hos" party in a week or so. I wonder what the parents of the girls going to this party think about it. I stopped at goodwill on the way home cuz they asked me to see if they had any pimp type hats at the stores over here. I picked up the red felt lookin one..looked "pimpish" to me. I personaly think itd be funnier if he dressed in drag as a ho but hey whatever i guess. but of course so im walking around goodwill looking at all the stuff...furniture, exercise equipment, they had an amazing amount of skis i thought for being in phoenix lol. in the middle of all the furniture tho is an animal crate a dog house and a couple rabbit cages. Animal stuf!! Im a fuckin freak but i biought one of the rabbit cages. I dont own a rabbit, nor do i plan on getting one..ever..theyre too sketchy and my dog would eat it mos def. But I cant resist 4 bucks for a metal cage when reg price is like 15-20 ( i assume i wouldnt know cuz i dont buy rabnbit stuff) I figure maybe I can do something with it for the rats. or...OOOOO i got a great idea while driving home if i line the bottom with this terrarium liner stuff they sell so its not the uneven metal(how anyone could subject a bunnny to walking on that i dunno seems pretty mean to me but again anyhow) i get the liner stuf and i can put a box turtle in there! and when the weather gets back to a bearable point, I can keep him outside and hed get the optimum uva/uvb rays yada yada..brain racing with thoughts of wat kinda turtle, where in the yard im gonna put it, where in the house im gonna keep it until it can go outside...I get to my dads house and open the trunk to get my rum for the night I had picked up earlier and see that cage and think..wtf did you buy that for? and roll my eyes at myself.

yep I wanna drink tonite. rum rum...come they told me pa RUM pa bum bum or sumthin..hmm come rum and bum...nice sentence minus the pa's :P


now i have rambled on a shit ton of nonsense stuf thats is really boring. Stephy? please remove yer hypnotizing powers now.... pretty please?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh, don't turtles need like water?? how do you put water in a cage like that? i think that cage is no good for a turtle. nope nope. so next choice is to get a fluffy cute little bunny and they're not so skiddish if you get them when they're babies!! or a guinea pig, they're kinda neat they make those weird coo-ing sounds...anyway we need to discuss this turtle business a little more!! **snaps fingers** you are no longer hypnotized, go on with ur daily life...except the spell where i made you fall madly in love with me !! lol. byeeeee

5:53 AM, July 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah! u no u buy that cage 2 put eeyore in u jst dun want msjellybeans 2 no u r boxin him up

9:56 AM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

i was thinking a box turtle maybe..i dunno

2:30 PM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

zani said...
hah! u no u buy that cage 2 put eeyore in u jst dun want msjellybeans 2 no u r boxin him up


lmao id never do that to da eeyore. the special one is up on my shelf in my room next to all my other stuf from miss sholesycottontail :P

2:31 PM, July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home