Thursday, July 07, 2005

pill comics

Blue font: Depakote girl is not responding to treatment Doctor. What shall we do??
Red font: Have no fear Seroquel-Man is here (amazing he can fly with all that extra weight)
(if you've ever taken these kind of meds you know what I'm talkin about w/ the weight thing)

Black font at top: Does Depakote Girl look fatter or is it just me?
Blue font: Depakote girl is still not responding and she now thinks she is an angel. What do we do now?!
Red font: (Seroquel-man)Hmmm I have an old friend named Haldol. He uses a walker now because of side effects, but we cant have people thinking they are angels now can we?
Black font: (Haldol) Come here little lady I'll fix you right up


This was part of my fun with pills night. I wanna do a whole series with all the different meds I've taken and put it together as a comic series lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger themadhatter said...

yes! someone finally commented. ::dances around::

I like your art alot alot alot lmao. Stuf had me cracking up hard yesterday..or was that the day before..

3:22 PM, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home