Tuesday, July 05, 2005

*ring, ring, ring...*confused voice hello?....heyyyy issa pray! im drunkenen talk to meee..

I used to have this problem when I first got my computer where I would get shit-faced and come online and flirt with strangers, argue with people, and just pretty much incoherently ramble in one specific room. Yes, the mental room hehe (you guys know I heart my mental room buds :P ) But so know that I have been givin the priveledge of a few people giving me their phone number, and since typing when drunk is sooooo damn hard, I start making phone calls. 1 am, 3 am, whatever, whenever, I'm drunk and just start calling people. This is bad. Very bad. Half the time I wake up the next day and don't remember the conversations at all. (I do remember most of ours Steph heh) But who knows wtf I'm saying, I'm sure whoever I'm talking to doesn't understand half of what I'm talking about and I look/sound like a jackass. For example, I called my sister last nite also and left this message on her cells voice mail: knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone I'm a drunk come roll me home and laughed and laughed and then mumbled some shit about Denny's has good chicken and I forget what else..I'll have to ask her to play it back to me again later.

I used to want to somehow attach a breathylizer to my computer so that if I was too drunk I wouldn't be able to come online, now I'm wanting a breathylizer for my phone lol. The whole reason I'm posting about this is because I woke up this mornin about 7 turned the stereo back on and at the end of the first song the guy comes on and says, So did anyone else make those drunk booty calls this weekend? You know those ones where you start calling everyone whose number is saved into your phone and try to attempt to sound confident and together and you jus make a huge ass out of yourself on their voice mail and no one calls you back? then he starts talking about how no one called him back and I started laughin cuz..yah...no one called me back last nite lmao. Only one person talked to me, and I think she was prolly regretting answering the phone the whole time lol.

I still feel drunk. I had my last drink at uhhhhhh 2-3am-ish? Its now 9 am...6 hours hm. Oh well, just as long as I'm sober for therapy today. The one time I went in still a lil drunk and 45 minutes late the therapist was kinda pissed heh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao!!! gotta love drunk phone calls but nooo i enjoyed listening to you speak "catanese" to jack. and i loved listening to you sing chilly willy to me. and sometimes when you would slur and i'd say "what??" you'd crack up cuz you thought it was hilarious that i couldn't understand you -- that was great!! i had fun little one. i was gonna call you yesterday to check on you but i had a busy day sowwy.

3:52 AM, July 06, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

Prayinmantis4 [5:34 A.M.]: i spoke catenese???? wtf and sang?!?!
Purrs Furr You [5:34 A.M.]: LMAO
Purrs Furr You [5:34 A.M.]: yep
Prayinmantis4 [5:35 A.M.]: how was i speaking catenese?
Purrs Furr You [5:36 A.M.]: lmao...u were just meowing...and then you said "i speak catanese"

i cant believe i did that *blushes bad*

5:38 AM, July 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, did you call me that night? I had a missed call.

12:25 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

yup Kris, I called evvvveryone :|

5:02 AM, July 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home