Sunday, July 03, 2005

dreams are odd

I just had the weirdest dreams.
dream number 1:
I lived at some house and some cops drove by and threw an egg at the house and I jumped after their truck, I had super powers! sweeeeeet..They got out and we fought and I kicked 2 out of 3 bad guys asses. The third would jumpo with me from buliding to building, he was tough and the fighting consisted mostly of him chasing me and me springing down and hitting him when he wasn't looking. By the end we both were exhausted he jumped one more time to the building I was resting on and I looked at him and he at me and we were in love (LMFAO) I proceeded to rub ice on his bruises and then we had sex (ROFLMFAO).

dream number 2: I was in high school(funny because i never really went to high school, a few days here and there but thats it) but my grade school teacher that was so hot was there as my high school teacher. I was in charge of homework grading, If they didn't do it I was to write down how much they did and calcuate how much time they would be spending after school. After we went over the homework assignment I announced who had how much time etc. This girl was there from rehab that I thought was so friggin hot, and I told her she had an hour and a half after school for not doing the homework at all. She freaked out and said her and hte teacher had talked about it prior and now the whole class knew and I wasn't supposed to have said anything. sum fuzziness happens here. Then I'm going to walk out of the school and the girl is there selling t-shirts as some part of school project. I go up to her and tell her I'm sorry I didnt know the circumstances, the teacher never told me etc. The teacher goes to walk by behind where we are and the girl stops her and says I want you to see this. The girl tells me to come behind the counter and she reaches down and takes my hand and kisses it, then we start kissing each others mouths and she stops by sucking on my bottom lip. I turn to look a the teacher, the teacher is obviously jealous and pissed off and storms off. I leave.. more fuzziness (fuckin weird-and whats with the sex dreams?!?!? LMAO)

2 Comments:

Blogger GH said...

Wierd dreams rock!

And congrats on the stat counter ;)

Now you'll see I check in pretty frequently too :) :)

7:13 AM, July 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh....LMAO @ THE FIRST DREAM!!!!!!

3:39 AM, July 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home