Monday, June 27, 2005

i never finish ANYTHING lol

so yesterday i decide to paint the living room, my mom had the entertainment center half pulled out so she could vacuum behind it and we were playin scrabble at the same time and shed go and vacuum and dust between turns then she asked me to move it back and i said just leave it out and ill paint it while its already out. I have this problem with multi-tasking. I's next to impossible for me to do one thing at a time. we were playing scrabble i was filling out my papers for therapy, eating lunch, and thinking baout 500 other things. I guess its genetic my mom was playing scrabble and cleaning at the same time, and shawn was making food, playing, and on the phone. can we say add? yah weve all got the diagnoses and most days we all forget to take our meds so umm yah..my house is constantly in a half finished state. certain things about it bug me more then others. I guess my moms little "quirks" like the fact the she'll sweep the whole kitchen all the dust and fur etc. into a nice little pile to be swept up and dumped in the trash but no she just leaves the nice little pile sitting there in the middle of the floor most days so the animals and people walk back thru it and its all over again. why bother sweeping it at all? I cant say shit tho really im sitting here writing this ive gotten up three times to smoke, fix my hair, feed the fish, look for my little brother, ask my mom if shes gonna go get smokes. etc. all in the span of umm half an hour? probably not even that long. : oh well such is life.

ive been trying to fix my schedule back to somewhat normal, UI don't expect to be getting up at 8 am and going to bed at 11 everynight or anything but like today i woke up at 6pm which just sucks ass cuz i end up spending most of my time by myself. i went to bed at a decent time alst nite was about 2, but woke up at around 3 and was on the phone till 5ish and didnt go back to sleep till 6. 12 hours sleep ugh. dam meds.

~~~~im on the run cant sit still off to big lots to take back my pond kit i lost the receipt for and spend 60 bucks on who knows what on store credit but im outta cigs so one trip at once yup and the smaller lizards need crickets again. i gotta post a pic of the new anole and sigh now i need another name took me weeks to decide on strikes for the gecko. lalalalala

::sings::
im sorry about the sun, how could i know that you would burn and
im sorry about the moon, how could i know that youd disapprove
and ill never make the same mistake....

but untill then better off dead a smile on the lips and a whole in the head...

im sorry about the world, how could i know you'd take it so bad..

i got my cds resurfaced at the game place the other day and yippy yay1 my oooold cds work again so excited :) that was embarrasing tho the fooker asked for id with the credit card and i asked if they did debit cuz the card is in my moms name cuz im too "crazy" to manage my own money cuz yah ill do dumb things like by 100 pez dispensers an shit but anyways. i said it wouldnt match it was my moms card so i had to go dig change outta my car and borrow a few bucks from my lil bro. haha fooker how do ya like those dirty hot ass coins. jerk! : /

i think im done ranting now i really gotta go get smokes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're fun....new name for anole should beeeee...fluffy! ::sigh:: that's always my option i really suck at naming animals and typically have others do it for me. Such as max, someone from the room named him Capone and then I said well, he looks like a max and he'll never learn how to respond to Capone so i hafta switch it to Max Capone which is super keen cuz he's a gangster!!! Bert and Ernie are kinda corny...and Mallory my brother named cuz mal used to have a brother and his name was mickey and so anyway natural born killer style. umm, i had a dog named nick lmao, i had another cat name kali (original huh?) another cat named goober, another named jake, one named bean, one named nebbie, hamsters nermal and nurple, rat joey....so yeah obviously i suck at naming animals. okay dun dun dun i'm done rambling. heh....oh...heh and a cat named fluffy!

12:52 PM, June 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home