Thursday, July 07, 2005

survey from sumone elses blog

A - Age you got your first kiss: too young
B - Band youre listening to right now: eminem
C - Crush: :X
D - Dad's name: kyle
E - Easiest person to talk to: sholesy, steph, and kris
F - Favorite bands at the moment: eminem, green day, bad religion, metallica, and allways nirvana
G - Guilty Pleasures: getting drunk?
H - Hometown: phoenix yeah yeah boyeeee :P
I - Instruments: hm, ones i own: 2 guitars; ones i can play somewhat: guitar lol, violin, piano, didgeredoos
J - Junior High: 7th was challenger, and some other school i don't remember the name of and 8th a half year at challenger again.
K - Kids: 1 little 2 little 3 furry animals, 4 little 5 little 6 furry animals.. heh..3 cats, 1 dog, 1 rat, 4 lizards, and fish..theyre my babies :)
L - Longest car ride ever: from here to iowa packed in one van: me, my mom, 2 brothers, aunt & her two kids, gramma and grandpa, and my grandpa insisted on only eating Hardee's from here all the way there. I went NUTS
M - Mom's name: Jane
N - Nicknames: Pray, Praysie, Pray Pray, Hatter, hey you!..
O - One wish: My friends were all happy & had good relationships.
P - Phobias: heights, tall elevators, GLASS EVELAVTORS!!
Q - Quote: right now im liking : "Brain damage ever since the day i was born, drugs is what they use to say i was on, they say i never knew which way i was goin, but everywhere i go they keep playin my song.."
R - Reason to smile: my animals
S - Song you sang last: to someone else?chilly willy the penguin : | to myself: the brain damage song i jus quoted.
T - Time you woke up: 3 pm : (
U - Unknown fact about me: cant think of anything
V - Vegetable you love: asparagus mmmm
W - Worst habit(s): :X
X - X-rays you've had: personally lemme think..ankle twice, hand, knee i think thats it....X-rays ive taken: wayyyy too many, I glow in the dark : )
Y - Yummy food: chicka chicka chiiineeeese
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo ***rawrs louder then steph***

5 Comments:

Blogger Jstar718 said...

Aw..I really liked that!
And I didn't think anyone but me like Asparagus!
Oh..and thanks for getting eminem in my head instead of this shit I have to listen to at work...it's early nineties night...mostly love songs...*choke choke, cough cough*

and Chilly willy the penguin? I don't know that one.

8:31 PM, July 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one *rawrs* louder than me!!! **RAWR** >^,,^<

2:36 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

Im chilly willy the penguin im frozen thru and thru my head is cold and my feet are too hah hee hachooo...it was a character on woody woodpecker..i think...

Old school cartoons rock!!

...and Steph, I'm bigger, therefore I rawr louder :D

4:59 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

Jstar718 said...
Aw..I really liked that!
And I didn't think anyone but me like Asparagus!
Oh..and thanks for getting eminem in my head instead of this shit I have to listen to at work...it's early nineties night...mostly love songs...*choke choke, cough cough*


hey since you really liked it I think.....TAG yer it!! Ill be checkin to see if ya did it too :P

9:28 AM, July 08, 2005  
Blogger Jstar718 said...

aw shit....a tag...I must get to it!

4:16 PM, July 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home