Wednesday, July 13, 2005

nuther survey ty steph :P

50 Questions
1. What is your middle name?Marie
2. What color underwear are you wearing now?oh shit..im busted..none..but wait wait see Im wearing board shorts cuz i was gonna go swimmin but then decided not to and havent changed yet is all. but yah i sometimes wear sleep pants and stuff without chonies too so..whatever im a freak. fuggggit
3. What are you listening to right now?glycerine by Bush on the radio and me singing along with it I love this song :)
4. what are the last 2 digits in your phone number? which phone? who wants to know? you plannin on stalkin me? 80..i think..i dont call my own phone very often ya know lol
5. What was the last thing you ate? ramen,oriental flavor..and pills
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?BLUE
7. How is the weather right now?HOTTTTTT 115 yuesterday today 114..alaska sounds real nice right about now
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Stephy, she called me and woke me up. Thats my new favoritest thing to have happen is have friends call and wake me up. Nothing beats waking up to the voice of someone you care about :D
9. The first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Eyes
10. Favorite type of food? chinese is scrumptiouoliousous
11. Do you drink?Alcohol? yes...more often then i should and since i didnt drink last nite; tonite its onnnn baby :P
12. Do you smoke? yep, too much im up to about a pack and a half a day, i was down to half a pack :/
13. Ever get so drunk you don't remember what you did? almost everytime
14. Hair color? brown with some highlights
15. Eye color? hazel
16. Do you wear contacts? nada, glasses are cheaper. wish i had contacts tho
17. Single? yes, very, and i hate it**cries**
18. Favorite month?october
**qwhat happened to 19??**
20. Last movie you watched?hmmm...umm..not sayin that one but um yah..The nightmare before christmas.
21. Favorite day of the year? New years eve
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? hmm..currently no. I'm feeling all sociable and stuff for some weird reason.
24. Hugs or Kisses? hugs first
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?Strawberry!
26. Do you want your friends to respond back? I think I might tag someone with this just to irritate them....hey GH...hows it goin?..TAG yer it!
27. Who is most likely to respond? dunno, prolly noone, i expect no response i do these cuz its fun to me and i like to look back on em in like 6 months from now and see how things change.
28. Who is least likely to respond? see above
29. What books are you reading? Biological psychology, and the 9/11 commision report but that was kinda depressing so i stopped for now.
30. Piercings? Just eyebrow for now *wicked evil grin*
31. Favorite movie? Alice in Wonderland or Better than Chocolate or Dogma or Foxfire or..sorry can;t pick just one.
32. Fav. baseball team? da cubs !!
33. Fav. American Idol?I didnt really watch it, Kelly Clarkson is cool tho ive heard her cd and its pretty good. She sucked in that lame ass movie with that fuzzy headed guy though.
34. Any pets? HAH! 1 dog, 3 cats, 1 rat thats mine(1 is bros that i take care of too) 2 anoles, 2 leopard geckos, 8 fish, and soon im going to buy a bunch of praying mantis's, and anteater, and something to put in my newly aquired rabbit cage. oh and i want a pond with a red eared slider and koi.
35. AIM? Prayinmantis4, & my secret ones im not telling...on all the imstant messaging things my names are prayingmantis or madhatter related
36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? not big on popcorn it drives me nuts gettin in my teeth and shit. but if i do buttered.
37. Dogs or cats? I love alllllll the animals :)
38. Favorite flower? marigolds and pansies
39. What do you do when you wake up in the A.M.? smoke usually 2 to get the nicotine level back up, come online, take meds, and sit here reading mail and doing journals thinking about how bad i have to pee.
40. Do you still talk to your best friends from intermediate school? wth is intermediate school? and no either way, i talk to no one i knew from school~any school.
41. What's on your desk? well im at my dads so its really basic and clean printer, tower, monitor speakers, some huge math calculator thing i wouldnt even know how to turn on some weird metal thing i dont know what its for, and my cell phone.
(at home now thats a whole other story lol Ill have to we answer this question next time im at home itll fill up a whole entry im sure heh)
42. Rock concert or symphony? depends who im going with
43. Play or opera? a play im not big on shriekingly high voices.
44. Have you ever fired a gun? yes
45. Do you like to travel by plane?I love it love it love it! I used to love just hanging in the airport and watching people, and hanging on the top level of the parking garage and watching them take off wishing i was going somewhere and telling stories to myself about where the planes were going and who was in em and yada yada.
46. Right-handed or left-handed? Righty tighty lefty loosy..
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?i have a ton on my bed but only use one, and sumtimes the body pillow if im particularly lonely :/
49. Are you missing someone? always
50. Did you like this survey? sure

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur not wearing any underwear...wat about those bloomers I bought you geez

2:33 PM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

i save those for special occasions :P

2:34 PM, July 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured out what you can put in the rabbit cage....ME!!! just tell your mom i'm your new pet bunny. and we'll you can come sneak me scraps from dinner and tell her i'm part aquatic and so i'll hide in the pool sometimes and uh uh can i fit a laptop in there?

2:45 PM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Jstar718 said...

So is everyone's middle name Marie? I feel like there was a conspericy in the 80's.

3:32 PM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

steph said...
I figured out what you can put in the rabbit cage....ME!!! just tell your mom i'm your new pet bunny. and we'll you can come sneak me scraps from dinner and tell her i'm part aquatic and so i'll hide in the pool sometimes and uh uh can i fit a laptop in there?

2:45 PM


mos def, but i wouldnt put you in the cage id keep you in my closet and tell my mom you were a light sensitive animal and stuf that way you wouldnt be out in the 115 degree heat all day. and youd be in my room..heh.. *weg*

6:44 PM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

Jstar718 said...
So is everyone's middle name Marie? I feel like there was a conspericy in the 80's.

3:32 PM


yuo definite conspiracy...my moms middle is marie and so is my twins..i think its kinda boring myself *shrugs*

6:54 PM, July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home