Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So I'm not exactly a genius...I'm aware of that..But..

when I do something like what I did today I really start to wonder how far down on the I.Q. scale I rank.

I go to the doctor today..in a two story building and my doctor is on the second floor. I notice when I get in the elevator that it says "1" on the big digital display thing. So im like hm..I guess it knows how many ppl are in the elevator..so on my way out of the Dr.s I get in the elevator again and I step back and forth real quick in it thinking it'll make it say theres more people...and so I look like I'm playing imaginary hopscotch in the elevator tryna make it change from 2 to more when it gets to the first floor again and the number on the display changes back to "1". This is whenI realize the big display panel is saying what floor you're on, not how many people are in the friggin elevator..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I'm sure it's not the craziest thing they've seen- but why would you need something telling you how many ppl are in the elevator?

11:17 PM, November 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah

1:22 AM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m sory i says haha up there 2day at the drs i had 2 take the stairs up bcos theres other people in the lift

7:30 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

y would i need to know how many people are in the elevator?? cmon now..its meeeee...why do i need to know how fast the beaters are turning on my hand mixer?!?

6:34 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home