Wednesday, July 13, 2005

loud breathers

group therapy today, always interesting. We did our "mindfullness exercise" to begin with like always but this time they had mats and we weresupposed to lay down and put our hands on our stomach and chest and ribcage yada yada and breathe deeply into out stomach etc. i did it for about a minute before freaking out that i was laying down in a room full of pretty much strangers and would be unable to protect myself etc. so i sat up and looked at ground mostly for ten minutes listening to 5 people taking deep breaths. That sucked. I have an issue with "loud breathers" It makes me nuts. People that sit next to you, even across the room from you and you can hear every fucking breath they take. I swear i can hear the air passing thru their nose hairs and their mouth palette opening and closing and and and i just fuckin HATE it. people that whistle when they breathe through their noses, blow yer goddamn nose please!. I dont mean older peeople with like emphysem and stuff, young people that just breathe excessively loud. I think secretly I fear I'm one of those people. : (

3 Comments:

Blogger Jstar718 said...

I don't recall ever hearing you breathe....oh my god...should I be worried? That sounds awful.
And I guess meditating is out of the question.

7:37 PM, July 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never hear you breathe either!!! i think you just seep oxygen through your skin!!!

6:51 AM, July 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah loud breathers are right up there with juicy talkers (i.g., peeps that seem to have way too much saliva in they're mouths).

1:06 AM, July 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home