Thursday, July 14, 2005

some people call me a space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love

and some might call me a damn drunk ass fool. a few things a friend emailed me as to remind me of the fact that when drunk i shouldnt try to type.

madhatter7: oooo i lov ethis dong ((that meant: oo, I love this Song
madhatter7: whats a b ix tho?madhatter7: box (( I didn't think "box" was a word while playing scrabble...scary

I'm sure my typing got worse as the night progressed. I really dont remember though...I remember waking up on the bathroom floor with the dog licking my hand. I passed the muthafuck out hard.
I wonder who all I called this time and left stupid messages on their phone. Sorry to anyone who got my drunken ramblings on thier voicemail or in their ear.

I have a bad hangover. When standing i feel like falling over, when laying i feel like vomiting. sitting seems to be ok though.

I should stop "binge" drinking. It really doesn only make things worse. The feelings that made me wanna drink are still there while drinking and the next day as well. I rewarded myself for a weeks worth of not drinking and taking my meds everyday and doing what i was supposed to etc. by getting smashed and not taking my meds and not eating all day.

I should stop drinking...but i know i wont

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ that comment. anyway, miss candace, as you said in ur journal you shouldn't drink, and i wish you wouldn't drink in such excess sometimes! drinking once in a while is okay, even binge drinking despite what those people say but lately you've been drinkin a whole bunch. makes me worry :(

2:42 PM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Jstar718 said...

we all worry....

4:21 PM, July 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so you reward yourself by drinking AND not taking your meds or not eating all day? That sounds like a punishment to me. Im not one to preach about alcohol (lol) but at least eat something dammit praysie. lol, and what about the breathilizer hooked up to yer monitor..heh. I want one to screen all my late night phone calls, wink wink.

1:04 AM, July 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home