Monday, September 26, 2005

hospital oddyssey part 2

The next day/night? I was moved from the ICU to a regular room. I had a "sitter" the whole time and couldn't be further then an arms length away from them, which really sucks when you wanna piss, brush yer teeth, just be alone etc. and wasn't allowed to go smoke. The logic behind that I still don't understand.

At some point a psychiatrist came in and asked me questions, I don't remember the convo, just have her medical notes in my paperwork. Apparently I told her I smoke weed and get drunk at least twice a week. Both untrue and I tried to argue with another psychiatrist days later about it but his opinion was "that because I was still under the influence of meds/drugs I was uninhibited and my statements were therefore more honest". Bullshit, but whatever.

My case manager also came in, and some lady from Value Options. Don't remember those convos really either, just bits and pieces. Why do all these people think I'm going to be able to have a cognizant conversation after an OD and no sleep (except the few short periods of passing out) ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home