Tuesday, September 20, 2005

what to do what to do...

I got my check for around 2200 dollars for my car, spent 300 something fixing moms car, and some other crap I don't remember but now I'm sitting with around 1800$ in the bank. I need a car, I also need to pay off my credit card, and then there's the usual bills, and student loans that have been in deferrment for years now. My brother told me tonight that the house payment is 3,000$ behind and the bank is about to foreclose. My mom fails to mention this stuff..always. Last minute everything with her until it's too late. I'm pretty sure this is what she wants anyways, it'll be her excuse of why she has to move to Iowa.

So do I give mom all my car money to pay off some off the house payment and delay the inevitable? Do I pay off the 1100$ credit card mess in hopes that it will improve my credit so I have a chance at getting my own apartment? Even if I get my own apartment, I'll have to give up the animals; the only things that make me happy consistently everyday. Just the thought makes my chest feel like theres a ton of bricks on it and I'm tired of fighting back tears.

I lay outside on the swing for an hour thinking what do I do? Heh, just remember I need 100 something dollars for traffic school too. I need money -fast. Sell drugs? no. Prostitution? damn, I wish I was good looking enough. Sell/Pawn everything I own? everything I own "if" I could even sell it wouldn't add up to more then a few hundred dollars.

Move in with my grandma?dad? I lose my animals. I leave my brothers. WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

When can I wave my white flag?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not, I repeat, Do NOT bail your mom outta this one. Use that money for yourself. What about another car?

Credit debt payoff would be very good.
Love ya girl, where theres a will, theres a way...and also did you know a fish only has a memory span of 3 seconds? UnBELIEVEable.

2:13 AM, September 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well my dear, I think it's a really tough decision. I didn't know that your mother wanted to move to Iowa. I think at this point, a car would be good...I also think that keeping your home would be good...and credit cards are always nice to pay off but, I think I'd leave that to the last of your worries. As far as the animals go, how many would you have to give up??? All of them?? Well, I hope to talk to you soon about this situation, I want to know what's going on. Love ya girly

10:03 PM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

maybe the answer to my problem can be found on the back of a cheese stick wrapper eh kris?

12:48 AM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home