Monday, August 15, 2005

..its been awhile

..since i could hold my head up high, and it's been awhile since i said im sorry...

Looks like its been around 2 weeks since i posted last. Didn't seem that long. I was house/cat-sitting last week for a family friend and overall had a good time. I played with the cat alot, worked on some paintings, the womans' computer, and the filtering ability of my kidneys and liver. The kidneys and liver seem to still be working at 100% which is good i guess. Most of the time I was laying on the couch trying to psyche myself up to do something, anything..like move my fat ass from the couch. Thursday I finally got my crap together enough to venture out into the world and went to the art museum. I decided alot of their "art" is crap, I don't care for surrealism much and i really really hate anything by Monet.

I got into a car accident on friday...my car is trashed...my family all depends on my car because the other two dont work and we havent had the money to fix them. So I decide I'm going to take what little money i have and fix the one so its at least driveable....but..then some more shit from the giant shit dropping fairy in the sky happens, my moms wallet got stolen or lost..she doesnt know. She carried everything in it, ID, social securty card, all her credit cards, and debit cards for the bank. She calls and freezes her bank account immediately. So I say umm mom if you froze your account, doesn't that mean they froze mine too?? (my money goes to her name but a seperate account because im a fuckin nut, but its my money..anyways) mom says "hmm i dunno"..calls are made..my account is frozen too now. She has no way of proving who she is to the bank so i cant get my money...FUCK!

no cars, no available money, i have 5 million things i have to do in the next 3 days and she just says i dunno what im gonna do and went to bed.

i dunno what im gonna do either but i think ill start with testing out the filtering ability of my kidneys and liver again, and do time studies of how long it takes for my blood to clot.

yes im sick...i dont care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home