Thursday, August 04, 2005

I got tagged -my ten turn-ons and ten turn-offs

turn-ons...in no particular order
1. sensitive
2. sexy eyes
3. cute accents
4. intelligence
5. animal lovers-and no, i don't mean beastiality
6. artistic/creative women
7. breasts heh of course
8. will let me play with her body for hours, painting it, examining their hands, listening to their heart etc.
9. long dark hair
10. good sense of humor always important

turn offs- again no particular order
1. women obsessed with money
2. " that don't like animals
3. loud obnoxious types
4. prissy, spoiled, daddy's lil girl types
5. judgemental, racist, sexist,etc
6. dishonesty
7. women that are obsessed with schedules and can't do anything spur of the moment
8. angry women
9. women already in relationships...heh
10 women that can't accept my insanity

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so being a dramatic crazed lunatic whose suicidal one moment and all over you the next isnt one of your turn ons? ^ damn ^

2:34 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

i never said she couldnt be dramatic, crazed or suicidal...i can deal with that...as long as shes all over me at some point.

dramatic is good to me, means they're passionate

crazed lunatic...I am one so I prefer it actually

and as for suicidal..well hopefully we'd just both not be suicidal at the same time.

1:27 AM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

oh yah....who are ya anonymous?...i mean i could look through my whole addstats thing and figure it out but im too lazy and at the same time really curious so do a gal a favor eh? just email me or something if i know ya : ) if not ill have to go through and figure it out cuz it'll drive me nuts.

1:38 AM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home