Sunday, July 17, 2005

journal starters: Dream a little. Describe what kind of life you will have ten years from now.

Allowed to dream and fully make up exactly what I'd want my life to be in ten years..interesting

Ten years from now I'd be 32, heading on 33. scary..
I'd be living with my wife(yes cuz they're going to legalize marriage for gays and lesbians damnit) in the Phoenix area in a medium sized house. master bedroom would be ours with a huge whirlpool tub shower for two next to it. A few rooms would be set aside for pets; one with humid-loving reptiles and fish, one with desert reptiles, and another with small mammals, rats, ferrets, chinchillas etc. The cats would roam freely through the rest of the house and the dogs as well. With a couple rooms left over for kids, office, art room etc.. We'd have a big backyard with chickens and pygmy goats and a couple miniature horses and my girlfriend would constantly be giving me a hard time about how we have too many animals, but secretly she loved my passion. A pool in the backyard also, surrounded by tropical foliage and a garden off to one side with lots of things for Praying Mantis' to crawl around on. We'd paint the interior of the house together, murals to each other on the walls.

Neither one of us would have to work because I would've made millions on a genius invention, but we'd have part-time jobs doing things we loved. I'd work at the zoo. She'd do whatever she loved. We'd have silly arguments over stupid things and know the whole time that they're totally ridiculous but we'd both be stubborn and not wanna stand down until one of us started laughing. I'd cook her favorite meals for her everyday. And she'd fold the laundry cuz I HATE folding laundry....she wouldnt even have to fold it just put it all on hangers.

My kitty Kurt would still be alive and still insist on sleeping on my pillow right next to me every night. My brothers would be in college and my mom I would've given enough money to for a house, new car etc. My mind would be stable with ot withour meds either way, i dream it would just be stable. I'd be able to work if I wanted to. I'd finally have Broadband (lol by then it'd be like an atari compared to a xbox now) but still. I'd be happy.

alright enough with fantasy land

I really dream that in ten years I'd be ok enough mentally to be working again. That I'd have a girlfriend I could spoil and that would tolerate my insanity. That my family and friends were all healthy and not struggling anymore. **And** that I'd still have my little Kurt sleeping on my pillow next to me every night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope ur dream life comes true

10:08 AM, July 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dreams suck! same as believin in false hopes they make life seem like more of an actual night mare

6:41 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

umm...ok...so if your life is a nightmare what keeps you going?

1:53 AM, July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess the only thing that would keep you going is dreams, though most don't come true exactly as you want them to, they come around in their own way.

2:13 AM, July 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home