Saturday, July 16, 2005

my desk

I did a post a few days ago, a survey that had a question about what was on my desk I was at my dad's house though so it didn't really count. So now I'll take inventory of everything thats on my desk..because I'm bored and slightly tired but not tired enough to sleep yet amd I'm sure everyone wants to know how much of a slob I am.

1. half full water bottle
2. empty propel bottle
3.445$ in cash.
4. a blue sharpie
5. fingernail clippers
6. my moms lane bryant credit card.
7. fabric measuring tape
8.spool of metal wire
9. butane fuel
10. floppy disks-why we have them I have no idea
11. 3 unmarked burned cds that I don't know what is on them
12. a pile of papers/bills/phone numbers/crap I print off for unknown reasons and never get around to reading
13. a paper my mom must have printed showing how much the "asshole" has been payin in child support. gotta love the fact he gets to pay whenever he gets the urge. and reading his name makes me wanna throw up.
14.12 bottles of pills
15. tweezers
16. digital camera
17. webcam
18. cigarette pack &lighter
19.keys
20. my super speakers that I love :)
21. a book "anxiety, phobias, and panic"
22. a binder full of guitar tabs I'll probably never take the time to learn.
23. 5 AA batteries... hmm..heh..odd..
24. a tube of beads.
25. a glass jar with god knowswhat in it looks like scissors, sum pencils, pens, thumbtacks, crumpled paper, dice, wax engraver thing, another AA battery, twisty ties and some change from here..could be more..who knows
26. two maxed out credit cards.
27. a long distance phone card
28. the knob to the front of my desk- apparently it came off when I was gone.
29. two packs of matches
30. two candles
31. a corded phone
32. a cordless phone base-who knows where the phone went
33. bottle of nyquil
34. a couple pictures
35. and two wallets I never use.

-this is just whats in veiwing distance from where I'm sitting and doesnt include the upper shelves-though I do feel the need to mention I have a nutcracker heh *big grin* and two super huge pez dispensers on the top shelf. I'd go on..but I think we all get the picture and I'm feeling tired now.

Yes, my desk is a disaster..beyond disaster..its gross.

They say the environment you live in is a reflection of how you are inside. I guess that fits..Im a mess and I feel gross. *shrugs*


hopefully Ill be back to normal in a few days and be back to writing my nutty stories. until then..sorry for the whining/bitching/dont give a flyin fuck attitude..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey izzit a battery operater pez™ thinkie? marvin the martian lives in my tower

4:44 PM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

yah there is two of em they make noise when you pull back theyre heads and they dispense a whole row of candy instead of just one piece at a time. one is snoopy and the other is santa claus.

5:27 PM, July 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps u need more stuff pray ; )

12:28 PM, July 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home