Sunday, July 24, 2005

cops suck

Got pulled over night before last I think it was. It was raining like crazy and there was cops everyehere so I was being very very careful to go the exact speed limit- which is next to impossible for me because i speed *everywhere. I go 110 on I-17, I go down 35th avenue at 70mph. I like to speed..I love it :D But so on this particular nite because I saw probably 20 cops in my two hours of driving around and about 10 cars pulled over I was being very careful not to speed. I was looking all around for cops, being careful not to change lanes around any of them because I have no turn signals and my front window is broke and taped up so I have no way of hand signaling either. anyhow. I'm about 2 blocks from my house and theres a cop on my right and then all of a sudden theres one behind me and he flips on his lights. I think maybe he just needs me to move out of the way so i pull over to the right he follows me FUCKKKKKKKK. My automatic response turn the A/C on full blast close all the vents except one and aim the air right in my eyeballs forcing tears to start flowing and my nose to stop running. Cops don't wanna deal with crying girls right? While hes running my plates and taking his time to come up to the car I tell all the teens in the car if you have smokes or dope on you take em outta yer pockets and stuff them in the car. I was with my two brothers and two of their little girlfrinds all 15-16 years old....finally cop comes up to the car I open the door. heh..my window doesnt roll down..he asks do you know why I pulled you over? I say sniffly no, I have no idea I wasn't speeding I was driving so carefully because of the rain and he interrupts my sniveling whiney crap and says you have a broken headlight. I try not to laugh. and say I do?? how? when did that happen? he asks for license registartion proff of insurance..I dont have proof of insurance in my car cuz im always to lazy/stupid to stick the stupid little cards they mail me every 6 months in the car. He goes back to his car. and I start bitching he pulls me over for my fucking headlight?!? what the fuck...stupid bitch ass mofo cops ::more bitchin, cussin, laughing. and air blowing in my eyeballs::: eventually he comes back and says I citing you for no proof of insurance fucker but ITs ok cuz all I have to do is get a copy of my card saying that I do have current insurance and mail it in and no fine no biggie its all good. I'm still irritated about it but sign and say thank you. I shut the door and tell the chick in the backseat do you know how to signal??? she says uhh no..I say alright when i go to pull outta here put your arm like this..if he follows us when i go to turn left stick yer arm straight out. shes like uhhh...ok...poor kid tryna signal out the back windowwith the child thing so it only goes half down. but I'm thinking as soon as he sees me go to pull outta here with no turn signals hes gonna pull me over again and thank god he didnt see the cracked windshield either. The cops around here are becoming serious assholes. They gave this kid a 280$ ticket for underage smoking while he was walking down the street. Gave my bro in law a ticket for not coming to a complete stop when making a right hand turn.
stupid fuckin cops..

3 Comments:

Blogger yole said...

My regards in your eyes remains...

3:08 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

my eyes remains?....im not dead yet

3:36 PM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Jstar718 said...

Whoa..."eyes remain"? What did I miss?

3:30 PM, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home