Thursday, November 17, 2005

new lessons for the month

1. DID can actually happen to people and that fuckin sucks.

2. Even though it may not seem that challenging to cut your own hair, do not attempt this. Between the depth perception change and the reverse image of myself in the mirror its amazing my hair isn't shorter. I managed to chop off a section of my bangs to a little less then 1/2 an inch...














3. A beanie will not help this problem, I still look like an ass.


4. Try to remember what all you were gonna post about before starting to write your entries cuz if you walk away in the middle of it thinking "if I go smoke then I'll remember what else I wanted to put in there" by the time you give up trying to remember and come back, you will have been disconnected from blogger and have to redo the whole post. and damnit that really fuckin sucks.

*gets on intercom: "Can I get a punctuation check on number 4 please!?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take off the hat u look beautiful

7:40 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

awwwww..*blushes*

*kisses yer cheek*

7:46 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Kris said...

Do you ever wonder who is sporting your locks now? I do.

5:35 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

yah i do...and sumtimes i get paranoid thinking that a piece of my hair will be left at the scene of a crime and then the cops are gonna come after me cuz itll match my dna and all that crap :|

6:53 PM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home