Friday, November 11, 2005

sketchs new chew toy....

Sketch has alot of chew toys, soft plush ones, medium rubber ones, a hard rubber kong, ropes, tennis balls, a half deflated football, frisbees..yada yada yada...he gets rawhides, and greenies too. One would think that all of those would suffice his need to chew...apparently not. The two pairs of shoes he got the first week he lived here were ok and understandable, dogs like to chew on smelly ass shoes for some reason. I went and got a bunch of toys and make sure he's not left alone because he has seperation anxiety and if left alone, will find something bad to chew. When I do have to leave him alone his toys get filled with treats and spread out around the room for him to "find and destroy". I haven't had any problems until today when I woke up. Apparently the dog has a thing for hard metal electronics..this is bad..very bad..and could become very expensive.
Luckily my phone I swear is made out of kevlar there was no damage besides the large teeth holes, and destruction of my cell phone case. People have told me I should get a new phone cuz mines "ooold" and I should get a camera phone etc. I think I'll stick with my indestructable one for now. It's made it through a dive to the bottom of a 10 foot pool, twice! A quick jump in the toilet, and I can't even count how many times its fallen from my hand/pocket to the ground and it still works no problem. So I give a big fat no to some tiny fragile camera phone, that has capabilities of a million ringtones and a color display.





















If I had my choice I'd be driving around in a 70's era all steel "boat" of a car, sure parking would be a serious pain in the ass, but if anyone hit me I'd be drivin away as their "crumple car" was being loaded onto the tow truck.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm phone
arpzpxuy!

2:28 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

no mmmm...bad puppy! :P

2:30 PM, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A phone made out of kevlar: sweeet. Camera phones are fun though- I can even film a 12 sec. movie on mine. But what would I record?

Don't answer that. LOL

1:25 AM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

you still have a phone Kris? i really thought it musta went deep sea diving or, on a vacation to bermuda, or maybe just to circle k everytime i try callin...but guess not..sumones avoidin my calls eh? j/k

12:37 AM, November 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home