Sunday, November 27, 2005

word association -my way- heh

So the thing was to get a dictionary and find ten random words and the word associate them. I can't find my dictionary and I'm weird so I decided the persons' blog I found it on I'd just use every 14th word from one of their posts...why?...cuz 14 sounded like a good number i guess..But then a few of the first 14 words were only 1 or 2 letters so I did a few more and I just did the ones with 3 or more letters......i tend to complicate things..

anyways heres the list:

yet --------------time
longer ------------shorter

what --skip too cuz im drawin a blank
friend ------------sad
is ----skip
if ----skip
about -------------a girl (its a song title for non-nirvana fans)
an ----skip
love ---------------hurts
a ----skip
find ---------------lost
me -----skip
day ---------------nite
more -------------please
things ------------unimportant
elusive -----------hidden

4 Comments:

Blogger themadhatter said...

ayiyi....i gotta get my head outta the gutter.
good job tho :)

9:46 PM, November 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it...what's the point of this???

10:37 AM, November 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lvoe this game :o)
yet --------------a nother seizure
longer ------------hair
what -- tf
friend ------------hmmm got abot 2
is ----it worth it
if ----i hadda bottle itd b empty
about -------------tiem 2g2 school agin
love............. his name is robert
an ----i m not happy
a ----boi sooo hot
find --------------- my brains
me -----dorky
day ---------------2 many left 2 live
more -------------herb!
things ------------r jsut things
elusive -----------cant find u

12:05 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Kris said...

Friend----Truth
Day----Gone
If----When
Find----You
More----Why
Me----Now

6:29 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home