Thursday, November 24, 2005

sleep sucks

2 weeks of not being able to sleep more then 2 hours at a time..few days ago i take somas, ambien, and some extra klonies and i slept like a grand fuckin baby..9 hours, only woke up twice, woke up and actually felt rested for the first time in months..only asted a day..nite before last i take ambiens and drink I fall asleep but have nitemares. first one was im running. being chased, he catches me, chokes me, i wake up( im really getting bored with that one). Second one im in the bathroom using clippers on my face, apparently i thought i needed to shave lol, but i go to make my first swipe and i shave off all my skin, so i make a second swipe and off comes more skin, i can see it in the sink, curled up pieces of skin like fruit peels. I look up at the mirror and see my face with the muscles and blood vessels all showing...my face is a bloody disgusting mess and i wake up. Last nite (this morning) i slept 4 hours..first dream i went in to get my tattoo and it was too tiny for me to even see, everyoneelse could see and thought it was cool but my eyes couldnt see that small, it was just a tiny blurry mess. 2nd dream...well...it was just bad. I wake up, catch my breath, decide to go smoke, see my clock on the way out and think dammit i only slept 4 fuckin hours...step oputside and feel the sprinkles on my head..of course its sprinkling!~because i washed the cars yesterday it hassssss to rain...sigh..

happy turkey day ppl : )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammy it makes me glad i never dream at all. but mostly happy thanksgiving 2 u

10:48 AM, November 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a period where i would have nightmares every single night. just terrible terrible dreams. i think it was the lexapro....well anyways now i don't get them every single night but i get them often enough. mostly i get sad dreams....i think.....zzz....i'll tell ya when i wake up *wink*

9:01 PM, November 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't even spell my own name backwards...damnit!!! *hpets

9:02 PM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home