Sunday, December 04, 2005

AOL can kiss my ass

I've jumped on the bandwagon along with so many others. I don't want my personal space to be invaded by ads I don't agree with. I haven't used any of my aol journals in a while because of the "TOSability" of 90% of what I write, so I just abandoned them. Now though, I will take each and every fucking entry and copy it into WordPerfect and delete the journals entirely, I don't want the aohell bastards making a single fucking penny off of MY WORK. The fact that the way they have the journals set up means I have to go in to each one individually in my archives and cut&paste it into WordPerfect which so far I've done 50 entries in about half an hour and have around 600 more to go, pisses me off so bad that I will be changing ISP's ASAP. fuckin cocksuckers...

very GRRRRR

???anyone know an easier way to copy all the aohell journal entries out????

6 Comments:

Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

good for you.... doesn't it feel better to get that all out? I spent three days copying all my entries.... I don't know a quick way to do it. Glad you are here. judi

5:49 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

ive been here fer awhile now, my writing was too TOSable there so i moved a couple times...now im glad i moved when i did tho or id have even more to copy

7:26 PM, December 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you hafta copy stuff ?

7:43 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Kris said...

Unfortuntely I don't know a quicker way to c&p entries other than the good ole fashioned transfer into Word. I have about two entries from my old journal that I give a shit about, but I have the ones I like most saved on my computer.

I was waiting for you to flip out on this one (lol).

Kris

10:23 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

kris: yah, i was a little slow to catch on...

zani: a cd? i dunno how i could do that..email me how?

steph: cuz its important to me to have all my old writings, poems, ramblings, whatever, cuz I can't remember anything and it pisses me off when i can't figure things out by being able to look back and see.

10:28 PM, December 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to do the same with all my entries when I left one blog and moved to another. And those were all in the same format. Blech. Good luck with all that.

12:56 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home