Sunday, December 04, 2005

reasons why my mom makes me nucking futs

My moms been irritating me alot lately, so I guess rather then take it back out on here I'll just bitch about it in here.

reason numero uno: She woke me up this morning. For nothing. I'm 23, have no problems waking up, in fact I wake up pretty much constantly through-out the nite which she is aware of and for some reason she felt the need to come in and ask me if I was getting up today. GRR

Number 2. No matter how many times I tell her, she still insists on starting conversations with me by yelling something across the house that I can't hear, usually while I'm doing something else, feeding the dogs, cleaning cages etc. I stop, yell back I can't hear you mom, and she'll repeat at least twice more. Then I'll walk all the way back to wherever she is and ask her what? and she'll say something absolutely fucking retarded like "your cat was in here" me: SOOOOO?!?!?WTF?!?!

Number 3. She lied to my therapist & has lied to previous therapists.

~more to come

4 Comments:

Blogger themadhatter said...

yep, thats me :D

12:58 PM, December 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least u dint kill urs

8:59 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

almost so she says at least weekly...after all who else could ya blame for a seizure but yer 10 year old daughter?

10:12 PM, December 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about the lying part to the therapist, but you should try to look past the little things that piss you off. She's not going to be here forever.

My mom is like one big group of nagging and bitching little things that piss me off. But I have to remember she loves me and she won't be here forever.

I don't want to regret not "going into the laundry room to see what she wanted" to use your example. You know?

I'm gonna go hug my mom now. Go hug yours too. :)

12:59 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home