Tuesday, November 29, 2005

tattoo day tomorrow

well actually later on today but i havent slept yet so its still considered tomorrow in my book. It's gonna be a busy morning, take the car to get the alignment checked at 10 its should take about an hour. Therapy at 1, again an hour, then the tat at 3. Still not sure exactly what it's going to be, I gave the artist my ideas, something with a praying mantis and a lambda and she was gonna work on the drawing over the week. Hopefully it's something I like cuz I'm hella stoked and gonna be really disappointed if I go down there and I hate her idea and have to draw my own and reschedule. Maybe I'll end up just doing something simple like a black triangle with a lambda inside..who knows. My uncle keeps telling me to be prepared for the pain, which is the last thing on my mind. I'm worried about how hard its gonna be to sit there for 2 hours straight, and how/if I'm gonna be able to wear a bra right after cuz its supposed to be going up my arm over my shoulder and down my chest a little. I wanted to ask the tat artist about doing a cover on some of my old scars too but my uncle called me tonite and wants me to meet him at his place and drive down there together so that idea is thrown out the window. Don't really want him to know about that. We were talking about branding the other day, he said he had done one a long time ago and it turned out like crap, thankfully I was wearing a long shirt and he didn't ask if i had any cuz my turned out pretty crappy too, plus I didn't wanna answer the inevitable questions of "why would you do that?" and "why that particular mark?"...

Wish me luck that the artist has a awesome pic for me.

-last nite I had a odd experience, I was standin outside smokin & freezin and that "starlight star bright wishing" song in my head then I saw a shooting star and of course wished on it, actually made a wish for myself too which I never do. Just the first thing that popped in my head was for myself...Hopefully it'll come true.

3 Comments:

Blogger BosieLadie said...

Wow! That's a great tat!

11:03 PM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u get a good 1 u lov a lot n dun get it if u dun liek her 1

11:48 PM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

major good pray!

1:58 AM, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home