Thursday, December 01, 2005

random questions from annas' blog

1. I've always been afraid of ghosts.
2. People should not talk on cell phones while trying to talk to someone who is working..like don't come into the veterinarians office and talk on your phone while the tech is trying to ask you questions..that always pissed me right the fuck off.
3. The one thing I look forward to every day is spending time with my animals.
4. My first meal of the day usually consists of pills and water.
5. It seems like living is a never-ending job.
6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was the living room about3-4 months ago?
7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint the rest of one of the half finished paintings that just hang on my wall and collect dust.

1 Comments:

Blogger themadhatter said...

lol
nope not a nasty vegetarian, though maybe I should be..hmm..

11:57 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home