Sunday, December 04, 2005

pill art #4 or #5...i forget..pill art #sumthin

due to the sudden and unexpected lack of pills, the series was delayed and some parts of my pill odyssey will never be complete..stupid pill theives...

anywho, Captain Howdy Girl over at HP Sauce aka "the funniest blog i know of" liked them or maybe she was jus lyin to be nice...well either way it reminded me that i forgot how much fun they were to make so..

I now present to you:

Pill art comics, The Sleep Medication Series




Dr.s desk says "dr. med", and writing says Peabrain above his head











pencil drawing of moon & stars



writing says: Dude, I can pet the stars fer reallll..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Six Ambien? Hell yeah, I guess I'd be petting some stars, too.

One honey, one pill.

Dr. Kris

10:28 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger themadhatter said...

it's like the potato chip brand i cant remember the name of..."betcha can't eat just one". I lose that bet everytime.

10:30 PM, December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home